Use Alt for Internet Explorer accesskeys, and Alt + Shift for Firefox. The Accesskeys used by this site are designated as follows
- Alt+UUpper block, containing the links to the services of this site.
- Alt+CCenter block, providing the principal information of the page.
- Alt+ZBottom block, providing the principal information of the page.
- Alt+SFull text search.
When the project tab on this website can not mouse click, you can use the following keyboard browsing data
- ←→ or ↑↓：Left-right or up and down keys to move the tab order.
- Home or End→：Can directly jump to label the first or last.
- Tab：Stay on the label, you can use Tab to browse the contents of that data, when faced with the radio buttons ←→ or ↑↓ keys to move the order of items .
- Tab + Shift：Press Tab + Shift to jump back on the amount of information; when you jump back to label the project can continue to use the ←→ or ↑↓ keys to move the order of items .